Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shifting Schedules

Thursday April 12, 1:01 p.m.

I haven't had the most top-heavy of social schedules over the past few months. Money is one reason I haven't actively called on people for that lunch, dinner or coffee. It's always been the other way around for which I will never decline, bar other commitments. I was supposed to meet Mr. TOEFL, my old student back in Tokyo, for lunch this Saturday but he's been called to duty back in Guelph. However, as soon as I sent my regrets over to him, my even older friend, CG, asked me if I were available for the same time on the same day. I haven't seen him and his family since I got back, so it'll be good meeting him at The Olde York Fish N' Chips place this weekend.

Then, I've got that extremely busy president for whom I may be blogging for dough over the coming months. She had been thinking about seeing me for a face-to-face but it looks like her projects are  firmly tying her to the desk, so that may be next Tuesday. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to even see Shard one more time before I head off on vacation.