Wednesday, February 15, 2012

End of Hump Day

Wednesday February 15, 11:15 p.m.

Almost the end of Hump Day. It's been pretty quiet all day and night. Just took care of a few questions concerning the translations for Cozy back in Japan. I've got to get started on my tax return for my final year in that country since NHK has reported the start of tax season, so I've got to get my stuff in by March 15th. Cozy has also been my representative in terms of seeing whether I did get my security deposit from my old real estate agency. And I will probably be setting up my PayPal account once I get the OK from Mr. Moriya.

For Family Day next Monday, The Anime King will be having me and a couple of others for brunch at EggsSmart and then a curried crab dinner at one of his favourite Chinese haunts. I actually had to turn down my brother's invitation for dim sum on the same day.