Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Full Wednesday

Thursday August 2, 12:53 a.m.

Got through Hump Day with a full day at the school. Again, nice 3 groups of young folk, although I think a few didn't quite know what to make of me with my oddball approach to teaching. And again, I cannot change my stripes on that matter. But at the end of my final class, I even got a few rounds of applause although I think the last few minutes had everyone getting into a bit of good-natured raucousness over the topic of coffee.

I have to head down again later today since the regular monthly meeting is on. If it weren't for the fact that I get paid for attending it, I would be sorely tempted to just skip it since I was rather unimpressed with the last one....even considering the free Tim Hortons donuts.

Had my weekly talk with The Anime King a few hours ago. We'll be making our usual meet-up on Sunday for anime and food. Since it'll be a long weekend coming up, we could be looking at some major hours in front of the screen watching "Moretsu Pirates"and "Smile Precure".