Monday, October 29, 2012

The Worst Is Yet to Come?

Monday October 29, 10:50 p.m.

Well, today wasn't too bad although the winds did pick up and there was a steady if slight rain coming down onto Toronto. I mean, getting off at my bus stop and walking home didn't even require opening an umbrella....not that it would've made much difference since the winds were such that they would've crumpled my old brolley. Not sure what it will be like tomorrow, though. I've been keeping the channel on CNN so I've been watching Anderson again being tossed around like a matchstick in a wind tunnel. Looks like New York City has been getting walloped by Sandy with the NYSE under 3 ft. of water.

The teaching today for a full day went fairly well although all of us were starting to wilt a bit near the end. I've gotten my prep work done and will now be trying to get some shuteye. I haven't heard anything from the school yet about what may happen vis-a-vis Hurricane Sandy.