Monday, January 30, 2012

Nippon Express

courtesy of Flick nespodzany
Monday January 30, 8:18 p.m.

Well, when it rains, it pours. Not only did I get the next batch of translations from Cozy, but I finally got THE call from Nippon Express, my movers, whose Toronto branch is in Mississauga. The 12 boxes have arrived, and tomorrow Dad and I have to head on over to get them cleared through Customs. Dad's rather grumbly about it since he had assumed that "Door-to-door"meant what it said. But the Canadian government made sure that it's not so. Also, I got word from her that the truck cannot use the visitor parking to unload when the truck comes over on Wednesday morning. Well, where are they gonna unload? I've got the feeling that it could be a long 2 days.

Anyways, I had to cancel Wednesday's lunch with The Wild Guy and The Egg with the next opening on the following Tuesday.