Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kanji Krunch

Wednesday September 19, 12:54 a.m.

It's been a bustling past couple of days. On top of teaching at the school yesterday, I've been getting my fair share of translation assignments, and the boss is hinting that a small deluge will be  driving in over the next few days. Not too bad, although at one point, my boss left me a message begging me to send over a couple of finished pages for his demanding client. No problems there.

Looks like my October may be having some further visitations. I've got my old students coming in and then my parents got the call that my cousin and her husband will be flying in from Vancouver around Halloween. Appropriate since after not seeing me for 30 years, they may get quite a scare when they lay their eyes on me.

My new computer has gotten a clean bill of health. My brother wasn't too hard on me but he did warn me not to use the Factory Restore anymore. Man, I'm just not getting along with technology.