Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Heading Into the Weekend

Wednesday July 25, 8:05 p.m.

Looks like my plans for the next number of days are taking rapid shape. The big boss at the school has scheduled me for classes on Friday and Monday. August is coming up so there's a possibility that I might get a week's worth of classes since it's vacation time.

My brother's family will be coming by on Saturday night for dinner. Then on Sunday, The Wild Guy's family and I will be heading for Mississauga to meet that old mutual friend of ours for a barbeque in his neck of the woods. I'll have to think about getting some munchies on Saturday.

Tomorrow, I have my first visit to a doctor in several years. I've had a sore shoulder and arm for the past couple of weeks, and of course being anything but an optimist, my mind has already jumped to bone cancer. I'm already starting to think about life without a left arm.